The current PMP Exam is based on both the PMBoK Guide and other new / recent information and as such, this course alone, will not fully prepare you for the current exam.This course is about real learning, rather than memorising to pass an exam. The course does provide you with something you can really use in your projects; something that makes sense and you can relate to.
An in-depth course to understand the PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition and which can be helpful to PMP or CAPM exam candidates, but it is NOT a PMP or CAPM exam preparation course!
The course contains:
* 48 contact hours _ (equal to a 7-day classroom course)
* 95 lessons
* A full section about using the PMBOK Guide in Agile projects
* Integrated Flashcards™
* Simulated exams (1050 questions)
The course does not contain:
* The exam: you should pay for and schedule your PMP or CAPM exam with PMI.
* The official manual: the official manual is not necessary and is not included in this package. However, when you become a member in PMI, you can download the PMBOK Guide and other publications for free.
How to start?
* The first 30% of the elearning course is free.
* You can start the course right now, even without registration, and purchase the product when you’re sure that it’s what you’ve been looking for.
Price: £270 / €290 / US$360 / CA$470
Want to purchase?
When you are ready to continue with your course, exam simulator or arrange your exam, email us at _ email@example.com
If you prefer to pay in your own currency (avoiding exchange fees) whatever that may be, let us know in your email.
Your email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) us should include your name (first and family name), email address, which course title, simulator, examination you want to undertake, along with your preferred payment currency.
We will then get in touch with details and information arrangements.
PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, the PMI logo, and the PMP logo and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.