This course teaches you IT Service Management based on ITIL, and prepares you for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam.
The course is equal to 3 days of classroom training. It’s a set of video lessons (over 12 hours), quizzes, integrated flashcards, and sample exams; everything you need to learn the topic and get prepared for the exam. It is designed in a way that is easy to follow for a busy professional.
How to start?
* The first 30% of the virtual course is free.
* You can start the course right now, even without registration.
What is ITIL Foundation certification?
The Foundation exam is the entry level certification and offers you a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL® service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.
What is the target audience?
* Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
* Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management within an organization
* IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement.
The Exam Simulator: our ITIL 4 Foundation exam simulator is a separate product, available to use.
Want to purchase?
When you are ready to continue with your course, exam simulator or arrange your exam, email us at _ email@example.com
If you prefer to pay in your own currency (avoiding exchange fees) whatever that may be, let us know in your email.
Your email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) us should include your name (first and family name), email address, which course title, simulator, examination you want to undertake, along with your preferred payment currency.
We will then get in touch with details and information arrangements.
To take advantage of the offer just drop us an email to: email@example.com
PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, the PMI logo, and the PMP logo and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.