This practical course is a simple way of learning the real meaning of Agility and understand its essential differences with traditional methods. Then it is time to learn the most famous Agile framework, Scrum; with all the details of course. There are also two additional lessons on Kanban and ScrumBan at the end of the course.
In short, everything you need to learn the topics defined in the Agile Scrum Foundation certification program, and prepare to take its official exam with EXIN, in a simple, engaging, unboring way.
The course contains:
* A total of 6.5 hours of video, in 41 lessons
* Integrated Flashcards™
* One official sample exam
* 4 simulated exams
This course is…
* Equal to a 3-day classroom course
* Fully aligned with the latest definition of the ASF program
* Accredited by EXIN
* Registered with PMI, and 21 PDUs will be offered at the end
How to start?
* The first 30% of the elearning course is free.
* You can start the course right now, even without registration, and purchase the product when you’re sure that it’s what you’ve been looking for.
About the author
* The course is written and delivered by Nader K. Rad.
* Nader is a project management author, speaker, and adviser from Management Plaza. He has written more than 40 books on the subject, and has designed about 12 classroom courses and 9 elearning courses, including this one.
Price: £209 / €220 / US$272 / CA$356
Exam Price: £220 / €230 / US$299 / CA$391
30 / 30 Offer
Try up to 30% of the course for free before making your purchase. And get 30 off the combined total for the course and exam, when you purchase both together.
Offer Price: £399 / €420 / US$541 / CA$717
To take advantage of the offer just drop us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, the PMI logo, and the PMP logo and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.